About Bill






Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019


9/9/2019 

These are my first thoughts that I have written for a while.  My thoughts are not so necessary that they should be missed. You have done well in the past without my contributions, and no doubt will do well into the future.

The Psalmist in Psalm 37:25 writes “I have been young and now am old and yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken.”  Very early in my Christian walk this became a favorite promise from God’s Word and has ever been so.  I experienced the “young” sometimes under great trial, usually of my own making; and now am “old” and I want to add my Amen to the Psalmist’s statement.

Troubles are common to mankind.  The twofold advantage of the believer is we are assured they will never be greater than we can bear and we will never be left to bear them alone.  And we also know they will not be forever.

Though our table is set here in the presence of the enemy, our dwelling place is in “the house of the Lord,” with the assurance of forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

darlenesf@hughes.net